Today's eDesign is for some free-spirited clients who appreciate elegance but never want boring or vanilla. This couple has reached the stage where they both desire and can afford some luxury, but still don't want to stray from their artistic roots and eclectic sensibilities.
- Various patterns and textures such as tapestry and fur lend to the bohemian feel.
- Muted colors, velvet and metallic accents make the room feel more luxurious.
- Pops of color in the books and artwork wake up the room without getting too chaotic.
- Two Mongolian lamb poufs are more sophisticated than bean bags and work well as coffee tables
- The flower artwork brings in a natural element and helps to add color to the room
- The bookends are a cheeky yet subtle nod to meditation
- The brass chandelier adds some sophisticated bling and is also remotely reminiscent of door beads...yes??
Mongolian Lamb Pouf - www.westelm.com
Pictorial Vase Artwork - www.zgallerie.com
Libby Side Table - www.urbanoutfitters.com
Harmon Sofa - www.anthropologie.com